XIAMEN, CHINA February 28, 2018-Ursalink, a manufacturer of the M2M / IoT industry's most reliable, ruggedized, and intelligent router, announced the official release of the Industrial Cellular Router UR5X Series at Embedded World 2018. The new UR5X series combines the cutting-edge hardware with Ursalink's proven technology to offer stable and secure IoT / M2M communication at an affordable price.
Compact, calculable, and cost-effective, the rich-featured UR5X series industrial cellular router has 3 modesl: UR51 , UR52 , and UR55 . It provides ability to enhance your field visibility, monitoring devices remotely and getting real-time data transmission done. The new product also delves into the convergence of advanced technology and economic solution so as to offer the best price-performance ratio. With built-in wealth of industrial and encryption protocols, dual-band ac Wi-Fi, automated failover function, low power capacity and more, the spick-and-span hardware is engineered to keep you abreast with the latest updates of end devices .
Featuring comprehensive industrial interfaces and unparalleled module flexibility, UR5X series s industrial cellular router proposes to smart networking solution for IoT / M2M communications while shrinking budget and expedite enterprises' profitability.
Key benefits of UR5X Series include:
- Redundant Connection: dual SIM backup with high-speed LTE network
- Versatile Industrial Protocol: establish connections between remote PLC and SCADA
- Scrutinized Security: multiple encryption / VPN tunnels for data transmission security
- Comprehensive Industrial Interfaces: serial port, DI / DO
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi: compliance with 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Precise Positioning: integrated GPS with high accuracy positioning
The UR5X Series is ideal for connecting:
- Self-service kiosks
- Traffic and obstruction lighting
- Smart grid assets
- Medical monitoring equipment
- Digital signage
- Retail, insurance and financial branch sites
- Industrial automation
- Water conservation system
At Ursalink we are passionate about the connectivity of "things" to the cloud. We leverage the value of the top trending technologies that transform the world we live in and are committed to our partners who share the same passion. We believe that the complexity of data collection, storage and retrieval can be simplified into the Cloud-intelligence. Our development and distribution of these appliances and services demonstrates our commitment to the digital transformation and continues to deliver compelling connectivity for IoT world. For more information, please visit www.ursalink.com .